Basic Boat Info
Engines / Speed
- Make: Lugger
- Drive Type: Direct
- Fuel: Diesel
- Engine Power: 540hp
- Type: Inboard
- Propeller Type: 4 Blade, Bronze, Feathering
- Year: 1994
- Engine Hours: 3241
UPGRADES 2015, 2017, 2018 & 2019, over 3M Euro invested.
- Cayman Islands Commercial 5 Year Survey Complete; Brand new Main Sail, Genoa, Staysail,. and anchor sail all North Sail 3Di Ocean 700; New Gennaker 2017, Elevstrom; Complete dismantle and rebuild of generators motors 2015, complete rewire of STBD genset in 2019; Overhaul of anchor windlass; Brand new Vang; Furler dismantled and upgraded; New water makers; Tender refit; Shaft removal & new seals; Hull sounded and fully surveyed end of 2017; Varnishing completed; Teak decks overhauled, New Williams Jet Tender SportJet 435- renewed Life rafts, all 2019
Stunning Dubois designed Alloy Yachts beautifully rebuilt over 2014-2015. She now boasts a superb modern interior and has had every conceivable upgrade and modern technology installed. She is Cayman Islands flagged - MCA Compliant (but not coded), and therefore subject to the very highest safety and standards which brings guaranteed confidence to the owner and guests.
She is a proven round the world yacht having completed many circumnavigations and demonstrated both her cruising capabilities and turn of speed in the recent Dubois Cup.
Everyone who visits her is astounded by the superb Italian craftsmanship seen as a result of her rebuild and refit and which extended to all technical and engineering systems and well as a full interior redesign which gives her a very sophisticated and contemporary feel.
The yacht is in full turn key condition, finished a 5 year Survey in 2017,a technical and cosmetic upgrade in 2018 in Genova and a fully technical refit in 2019 in San Diego, including but not limited to: Full engine survey and service, Full gen-sets Survey and service inc. rewire of STBD Genset, Removal of Mast, full mast survey and refit, full survey of standing rigging; removal and renew teak decks on fore deck and all chain-plates on board to inspect and survey; new chain-plate for staysail, refit back stay cylinders, fully refitted anchor locker, anchor winches, anchor arm and anchor chain; all new running rigging; refit all winches on board; deep cleanning of all tanks on board (Fuel, Water & Waste); Aircon ducting deep cleaning; Aircon chillers refitted; new main Sea-chest; refitted main engine exhaust & mufler; complete bottom treatment inc. the Pitch Prop, Stern+bow Thrust and Rudder; refit black water pumps; refit fresh water pumps; refit bilge pumps; refit both compressors; fully service Hydraulic system on board; full service for all safety equipment on board.
Boarding from the stern, guests can benefit from the huge hydraulic door which provided a safe platform for all guests to enter and leave the yacht. Where necessary, the foldable classic passarelle can also be used, as well as a boarding ladder for direct access to the water. The stern platform also boosts a superb hidden shower unit which is instantly deployed when guests are swimming or need to cool down.
Standing on the aft deck guests can see the large sunbathing areas and immediately behind are the unique and innovative "chaise-lounge" chairs which fold out of the superstructure and are completely hidden when not in use.
The large side decks provide access to the bow where the tender is stored when not in use. A further large sunbathing area is situated above the hardtop providing maximum sun exposure above, in maximum privacy and maximum sun protection below.
The main cockpit has two large seating areas including a dining area for 8 guests. The whole cockpit can be fully enclosed to protect guests on chillier days or fully open to enjoy the weather.
The upper saloon is entered through the compressed air operated sliding doors to reveal a guest bar to port including coffee machine, fridge, ice maker and sink. To starboard is the internal upper dining/seating area for 8 providing stunning uninterrupted views across the water, and a tinted sunroof above.
Forward is the interior helm station and extensive fridges to enable guests immediate access to cold drinks.
Stepping down into the lower saloon guests enter a very luxurious area combining two seating areas and fantastic views to the aft of the yacht. This area includes a huge multi media-TV and library. The main iPad control unit is situated here which controls the entertainment system throughout the yacht, though any guest can control this in their own cabin through their iPad or iPhone.
Aft of the lower saloon guests step down into the guest area with a twin to starboard, double ViP to port, twin bunk room ahead of the master and the huge master suite taking the whole beam of the accommodation area. All cabins have luxurious en-suite bathroom facilities, HIFI system and AC control.
Forward of the lower saloon is the Galley and crew area for up to 6 crew members. The Galley is exceptionally well equipped with two enormous fridge freezers, washer and dryer, oven, dishwasher and all the equipment needed by a qualified chef.
Refreshments can be served from here and the yacht produces its own filtered potable water which can be still or carbonated.
The en-suite crew cabins are beyond a crew seating area where key controls for the yacht are also situated. Crew can access the yacht forward or aft meaning that guests to not have to be disturbed at any time.
- 2* Kohler gensets 40KW each, 13,000 hours each since new, 3000 hours since complete overhaul
- 1* Kohler night genset 16KW, 3916 hours
- WATERMAKERS: 2 x HEM 280 L/hr.
- One water maker was new in 1997 and fully overhauled in July 2014. To add extra capacity a second identical and independent water maker was added in November 2002/overhauled with new membranes in July 2014.
- New high pressure and low pressure pumps (August 2010).
- BOW AND STERN THRUSTERS: 2 x 50 HP Retractable AMERICAN Thrusters.
- FUEL SEPARATOR & FILTERS: 2 x Primary RACOR filters
- BOILERS: 3 x 150 Litre water heaters
- ENGINE CONTROLS: KOBELT Pneumatic
- WC’S: MICROPHOR with compressed air
- COMPRESSED AIR: 2 x INGERSOLL RAND compressors
- AIRCON Cruissair fully refitted 2018 4 compressor
- MONITORING system Mitsubishi
- UPGRADED MUSIC SYSTEM (2019)
- Multiplex carbon fibre passerelle
- Five shackles (160m) of chain (new hot galvinized 2019)
- Hydraulic swim platform
- 2 x PACIFIC V6000 windlasses
Aft Warping Capstans:
Custom stainless steel 140 kg CQR anchor
1 X 50kg CQR + Chain
RIG MEASUREMENTS: Mast height 42m
- SPARS: Stainless Steel rod 2014, surveyed and refitted 2019
SPARS: MARTEN MARINE/SOUTHERN Spars (NZ) carbon fibre Mast & Boom, removed,surveyed & refitted 2019.
FURLING GEAR: Marten “Leisurefurl” refitted 2019
Boom Vang- New 2018
In-boom furling system for main sail (Serviced 2019).
Head sails on Reckman Furlers (serviced 2019)
- Back Stays Cylinders refitted 2019
MAIN: NORTH SAIL 3Di Ocean 700, NEW 2019- 263 m/sq
- FORESAIL:NORTH SAIL 3Di Ocean 700, NEW 2019- 260m/sq
STAYSAIL: NORTH SAIL 3Di Ocean NEW 2019
GENNIKER: ELVESTROM 700/sqm New 2015
RUNNING RIGGING: New 2018/9
STANDING RIGGING: NITRONIC rod new 2014, fully inspected Mast down 2019
WINCHES: Captive Reel Winches.Simpson-Lawrence (serviced April 2019) & new motors (2015). 4 x Harken ST980.2 winches on the bow (Serviced 2019).All pulleys replaced 2014
- MINI C 61110, new 2015 KVH GMDSS terminal
- 2 stations: ICOM IC M423 (new 2014)
Service & navigation computer, MAC Mini with UPS,new 2018
Furuno Radar, GPS & VHF system
Denon ipad controlled sound system throughout
Internet & wifi system throughout
B&G speed, depth, wind instruments with repeaters in captains cabin & chart table
Simrad AC70 Autopilot
Samsung 55" Smart TV in lounge
TV in crew area
- CCTV in engine room and on mast spreader PTZ
Under floor freezer compartment (serviced 2018)
Industrial Microwave new 2019
SUBZERO fridge and freezer, new doors 2018
Fresh water maker (still & carbonated) new 2019
- MIELE steam oven
- Ice Cream Machine
- MIELE dishwasher new 2019
- MIELE washing machine
- Coffee machine with coffee grains, Delonghi, new 2019
- SAFETY - in accordance with MCA regulations
Full complement of life jackets
2 x 16 man life rafts MFG (2015)
CCTV security monitoring system. Camera installed in engine room and PTZ on mast
- Fire/Bilge Pumps: Westinghouse Pumps (serviced 2018).
- 3 phase pump in engine room plus localized Rule pumps activated by float switches
- Foghorn from RAYTHEON
- New fire extinguishers throughout 2014, service 2019
Tender: WILLIAMS 435 SPORTJET NEW (2019)
2 Inflatable Kayaks (2018)
2 sets of water skis(2018)
10 wetsuits & 1 Dry suit
BOWER compressor (new 2009 – serviced 2019)
2 Fishing rods with PENN reels
10 sets of snorkelling gear
The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.