We work for our clients selling their vessels, representing the client’s best interests in the sale of their vessel.
- We market the our client’s vessels on Yachtworld, Boats.com, our own website, and in local publications for the area they are in. Larger vessels can also be advertised on sites such as Yacht Council.
- We network in local area yacht clubs and boat shows, which often yields results, as well as PDF flyers to other brokers to make them aware of what new listings we have.
- We also have other brokers around the US and the world that we have good working relationships with, to better serve you.
- Our job is to make the sale of your vessel as seamless, stress free, and enjoyable as possible.
Once we have met with a client, we establish the client’s requirements with regards to their next vessel. This includes size, accommodation volumes, speed, range, creature comforts and a vast amount more information to determine best fit to owners.
- After requirements are established, a range of vessels are researched and presented to the client. This will allow them to narrow down the type, style, size etc. of the vessel they require or desire. Our technical experience also allows us to weed out vessels that are not up to the quality that a buyer is looking for.
- We travel! Yes, we travel as necessary to either accompany clients to view appropriate vessels, or will go and scout vessels for the client, and then select the best in class to view with the clients at a later point. We can work anywhere in the world.
- We take all of your requirements into consideration, with one of the most important being budget. We will make sure that you are placed with the best vessel in your budget range.
- We work with the buyer, assisting with surveys and sea-trials, all transactional details, and making sure the client’s every need is met.
- We can guide the client with regards to choosing a financial institution to work with in terms of financing.
New Vessel Sales
- We are the Oregon Dealer for the following fine brands:
- Absolute Yachts
- Benetti Yachts
- Bering Yachts
- VanDutch Yachts
- We work as a buyer’s agent’s when ordering other new vessel brands anywhere in the world.
- We represent buyers in purchasing stock vessels from other dealers.
Re-fit Project Management
- Once a client has established that they would like to find a vessel that will require re-fit work once purchased to accommodate their needs, we can work as the project management team to ensure the project runs smoothly.
- We will make sure the project stays on time and within budget, and meets all client requirements.
- We have intimate knowledge of the boatyards estimation processes and pricing, thus ensuring fair pricing on estimates.
- Project tracking and reporting will be provided to the client, so they are always aware of current status.
- Upfront investigation can mitigate most risks when dealing with unknowns.
New Construction – Owner Representation
- Whether you are building a 30ft vessel, or a 330ft vessel, we can act as an owners representative, periodically checking on build progress, liaising with the build yard to obtain progress reports and keeping tabs on milestones achieved and upcoming.
- We also work with Class Society Surveyors to understand what they require of the build yard in terms of method, quality, and absolute build requirements.
- For smaller builds, we can along with a local SAMS or NAMS Surveyor, follow the construction to ensure a quality product is delivered to the client.
At The End Of The Day
At the end of the day, we work for you, our clients. Our goal is to make sure that you are completely satisfied with our services, and the vessel you are purchasing, selling, re-fitting or building. You are the reason we do what we do.