Basic Boat Info
Engines / Speed
- Make: MTU
- Model: 8V 2000 M70
- Fuel: Diesel
- Engine Power: 1,550hp
- Type: Inboard
- Year: 2017
- Engine Hours: 3406
- Engine Location: Port
- Make: MTU
- Model: 8V 2000 M70
- Fuel: Diesel
- Engine Power: 1,550hp
- Type: Inboard
- Year: 2017
- Engine Hours: 3421
- Engine Location: Starboard
KOMOKWA represents one of the best value on the market today and is the highest optioned Horizon 135 Premier ever built and the only P135 built to DNV class with unlimited restrictions. She is also the only model that features a bulbous bow which drastically improves her comfort when at sea along with her fuel efficiency. With an asking price of $6.9MM USD she is aggressively priced for a fast sale.
She comfortably sleeps 10 guests in 5 cabins with a private owners level on the upper deck + a fully equipped gym with full bath, spa and sauna in the lower guest accommodations which has 3 pullman berths thus allowing a total of 13 in the owners party. The gymnasium can easily be converted into a true 6th cabin which would create an ideal layout for charter.
KOMOKWA is a proven world cruiser having successfully completed 60,000nm circumnavigation with the original owner who purchased the yacht new just over 10 years ago to travel with his family. Zero speed stabilizers and shore power converters allow for comfortable travel & the ability to plug in anywhere in the world without issue. Now having finished his journey she is offered exclusively for sale.
In 2017 her main engines were replaced due to a defect in the previous models and with just over 3,700 hours they represent low hours. In 2022 the owner invested in a full 3-year/3,000hr extended engine warranty that is valid until May 2025. Engines were fully inspected and approved to receive this coverage which is transferable to the new owner.
KOMOKWA has a fantastic layout great for extended cruising.
She features a dual master layout - a private owner's deck is located on the upper level accessible right behind the wheel house. This space consists of a small private balcony, walk in closet and spacious master bath with rain shower and large jacuzzi tub located right under a large window. The second master located forward on the main deck in the traditional location for an owner suite on a yacht of this size.
Also located on the main deck just forward of the galley is a spacious captains cabin that features a desk & en-suite.
The lower level guest accommodations features two identical cabins located forward towards the bow along with a large VIP cabin to port. Opposite to starboard is a full gym complete with spa & sauna, full ensuite.
KOMOKWA was originally configured to be a 6 cabin layout as the gymnasium has 3 pullman berths that tuck away when not in use so if an owner wanted this to be a permanent 6th cabin it can easily be converted with little effort as the en-suite is already in place. Personally speaking I love the flexibility of the space as it would have great appeal to the charter market.
The remainder of the main deck is a traditional layout with the galley located off to the port side. This is a commercial galley with direct access from the exterior. It also includes an eat-in settee that comfortably seats up to 8 people. One of the most important feature on the yacht is a massive walk-in refrigerator/freezer that allows for extensive provisioning for those long passages allowing KOMOKWA to autonomously cruise for up to 30 days or more without needing to go into port.
A gorgeous formal dining area is open to the main salon which has a large lounge chair and L shaped settee. Plenty of storage surrounds the space with built in cabinetry.
Continuing forward to starboard you reach the central staircase and main entry foyer where you find the day head.
The upper deck has the standard wheel house. There is a very nice sky lounge located back aft of the owner's accommodations which doubles as the owners private office and living space. This can be accessed by the exterior sliding doors or from the interior guests can pass through the owners accommodations when not in use.
Located back aft of the engine room is the crew accommodations. You have 3 cabins that sleep 6 crew surrounding a central common space complete with sitting area and small galley.
The transom opens up to reveal a large garage that can house a tender + full size jet ski and added storage for water sports toys & gear.
For exterior spaces she has a best in class sundeck complete with full second helm located forward and just aft of that you have a full bar & sitting area. There is also a half bath and rain shower. Back aft you have space for multiple lounge chairs and jacuzzi.
The second deck exterior space has another full bar complete with tap for beer or wine and lounge area which is great for guests or the owner to use as a private area outside. This space is also highlighted by a fire pit great for enjoying when cruising in cooler climates. Important to note that the master suite has a small viewing balcony located off of the cabin. The owner loves this feature for when you first wake up and want to step outside to check the weather or get some fresh air.
KOMOKWA was built to DNV class with bow mast and she carries a rescue tender on the bow in addition to the larger tender stored in the garage.
Speed & Range Under Power
- CONSUMPTION SPEED USG p/h Range RPM
- MAXIMUM SPEED 15 knots 300 570nm 2,000
- CRUISING SPEED 10.5 knots 44 2,700nm 1,200
- ECONOMICAL SPEED 8.3 knot 22 4,000nm 1,000
- GEN. FUEL CONSUMPTION 60 to 120 USG p/day depending on load
- ACCOMMODATION 10 + 3 Guests in 5 Cabins + Gym
- CREW Up to 9 Crew in 4 Cabins
- FUEL 43,153 liters / 11,400 US gallons approx.
- FRESH WATER 7,570 liters / 2,000 US gallons approx.
- LUBE OIL 511 liters / 135 US gallons
- DIRTY LUBE OIL 795 liters / 210 US gallons
- WASTE WATER 5,000 liters / 1,321 US gallons
- BALLAST WATER 3,407 liters / 900 US gallons
GUESTS: 5 Guest Staterooms + Gym
1 x Owner’s Suite KING SIZE BED, midship location, balcony, owner office/lounge and private deck
1 x Master Suite KING SIZE BED, forward location
1 x VIP Suite QUEEN SIZE BED, Port side mid ship location
1 x Double that can be converted into 2 x Singles, port side forward location
1 x Double that can be converted in to 2 x singles, starboard side forward location 3 x Pullman singles. Located in the GYM, starboard side mid ship
CREW (Lower Deck Aft: completely separated from guest accommodation) 3 twin crew cabins aft, 1 Captain cabin on main deck
3 large crew cabins with large ensuites and enclosed glass showers (NOT wet bathrooms) Crew lounge (comfortably seats 7)
Crew TV and entertainment system
Crew stove, microwave oven and dishwasher Crew washer and dryer
Captain’s cabin with quick and close access to wheelhouse 1 x Large double that can be separated into 2 x singles
1 x Pullman bed Workspace
Boning monitoring screen for alarms
Lots of storage throughout the cabin
Can be used as a guest cabin if Captain moves to one of the two large (double bed) crew cabins (works witha crew of 5 or less).
OWNER'S SUITE – UPPER/BRIDGE DECK
This exquisite stateroom featuring a private balcony, King Bed, Large flatscreen TV on a lift, massive ensuite with multi-jet shower and jacuzzi tub is the definition of luxury. Make your way aft through the large wall to wall walk in closet/companionway to the Owner’s Lounge.
OWNER’S LOUNGE Upper/Bridge Deck Aft
A large comfortable lounge area with a seating area to relax and watch TV on the Flatscreen TV that folds down from the ceiling. A beautiful custom-made wood desk in which the current owner has used towork from anywhere in the world. There is also a small fridge, wine fridge and ice maker in the loungealong with stocked glassware cabinet on both Port and STB side.
MASTER SUITE Main Deck Forward
Located on the forward main deck this spacious stateroom spans the entire beam of the boat (28 ft) and features a king bed, flat screen TV on a lift, walk-in wardrobe and a large ensuite complete with a bidet. Relax in complete privacy on the plush settee or prepare yourself for an evening of luxury at your personal vanity /bureau.
VIP SUITE Lower Deck Port Side Mid Ship
Located adjacent to the yacht's gym & sauna, this bright double cabin features 5 portholes with marvelous sea views, a flat screen TV, large marble ensuite with bidet and rain shower. There is ample storage in his and hers wardrobes, plus a private mirrored vanity.
DOUBLE STATEROOMS X 2, Lower Deck Port/Starboard Side Forward
Warm, rich woodwork define these 2 identical luxurious forward staterooms. Each is able to accommodate couples or can be easily arranged as 2 single berths. Complete with all amenities these VIPcabins provide a wonderful refuge after a day in the sun.
GYM Lower Deck Port Side Mid Ship
The gym is easily converted to a cabin with 3 single beds which fold out of the walls, pullman style. Each has a reading light, plug and book storage. The Keiser spin bike and the Keiser elliptical can be conveniently moved to the flybridge where guests can exercise either in the open air or under thehardtop. Triple pullmans with ensuite. Walk in sauna/steam room and large shower area with rain and massage functions. Large twin his/hers sink with wall-to-wall mirrors.
- ENGINES 2 x 1,550Hp MTU 8V 4000 M70
- ENGINE HOURS As of January 26, 2023- Port: 3,678 / Stbd: 3,694
- Full "bumper to bumper" warranty until May 2025
- GEARBOXES ZF Transmission ZF4540 - Ratio: 3.04:1
- PROPELLERS 2 x 5 blade propeller
- STEERING SYSTEM Hydrive E-Series AC/DC
- EMERGENCY STEERING Hydrive Manual Steering (propeller, waterjets, cp propeller)
- HELM / CONTROL STATIONS 5 x (Bridge, Flybridge, 2 x wings, aft)
- STABILIZERS ABT TRAC - 440 with STAR Zero Speed
- BOW THRUSTER ABT TRAC - 20" bow 16" stern B-7.5, S-6.5h
- GENERATORS 2 x 90kW Caterpillar C – 4.4 TA @ 1,800rpm - 400 VAC 3-Phase 50 Hz
- GENERATOR HOURS As of January 26, 2023 - Port: 16,567 / Stbd: 16,127 hours
- ELECTRICITY 170-510 V Single & 3-phase 50/60
- SHORE POWER ASEA 2 x AC30 60 kW 3.3.1
- BATTERIES: 8x Rolls AGM 12 Volt/260 AH (New November 2022)
- MAIN ENGINE START Mastervolt AGM 12v/225 AH - 2 x Automatic Mastervolt chargers
- GENERATOR START Mastervolt AGM 12v/160 AH - 2 x Automatic Mastervolt IVO Smart 24/15-3 Chargers
- AIR CONDITIONING Marine Air 450,000 BTU, 37.5 tons
- INTERIOR FRESH AIR FAMU - Marine Air x 3 units, 16 x Air Handlers
- AIR COMPRESSOR JUN - AIR - 2000 (New Compressor Tank January 2023)
- WATERMAKERS 2 x Sea Recovery (1 x 700 USG p/ day, 1 x 2,800 USG p /day) - 2 x Grundfos, Headhunter Mach 5 & Excaliber
- SEWAGE SYSTEM Hamman Treatment Plant
- FUEL FILTRATION ALFA Laval MIB-303
- BILGE WATER FILTRATION Gianneschi CP20 with commercial filter
- MAGNETIC COMPASS Cassens & Plath
- GYRO COMPASS Anschutz 0801 08
- SATELLITE COMPASS Furuno SC501
- AUTOMATIC PILOT Anschutz NautoPilot NP60
- ECHO SOUNDER Furuno FE-700
- SONAR Furuno CH-250 Searchlight Sonar
- RADAR 1 x Furuno MU201CR S band Range 120 nm, 1 x Furuno PM31 X band Range 120 nm - AIS Furuno Universal AIS FA150
- GPS Furuno GP-150
- CHART PLOTTER 2x Furuno with MaxSea Time Zero
- DISPLAY SCREENS: 2x Hatteland Touch Screen - 2022
- NAVTEX Furuno NX700
- WEATHER FAX Furuno PP-510
- LOG Furuno DS-80
- WIND INSTRUMENTS Weather Data Walker 7070
- CAMERA(S) FLIR MU series cryogenically cooled camera – 5-mile range (DOD export approved)
- SEARCHLIGHTS 2 x ACR Artex
- SATCOM KVH V11-P HTS (2019)
- SATCOM 2 Starlink High Speed Internet
- VHF 2 x Furuno FM8800S fixed - 2 x ICOM IC-M25 handheld - SSB Furuno FS-2570
- TELEPHONE EXCHANGE Panasonic TDA30 (2 x Lines, 13 x Extensions)
- INTERCOM Phontrch CIS3101
- FOGHORN / HAILER Furuno
- SHIPS COMPUTER 2 x Lenovo
- PRINTER HP Officejet Pro 8500A Plus
- AFT WARPING CAPSTANS 2 x Maxwell VC 4000
- ANCHO WINDLASS TYPE 2x Maxwell VWC 6000 series- remote control and deck foot pedals
- ANCHORS 2 x Kedge 250 kg stainless
- ANCHOR CHAINS 2 x 125m 16 mm
- BOAT CRANE & DAVITS Hydromare 1,250kg main tender davits - 2 x Opacmare 800 kg / 500 kg
- SIDE BOARDING LADDER Hydromare hydraulic
- AFT BOADRING LADDER Hydromare Passerelle
- JACUZZI 6-person Jacuzzi on Flybridge
- HYDROMARE aft crew door
- HYDROMARE aft tender garage door
- 10x OCEAN LED Underwater Lights
- INTERNET High Speed
- SATELLITE TV KVH Satellite TV in each stateroom
- TVS Flat screen TV's in each stateroom, Main Salon, Galley, Gym, Aft Deck
- STEREOS Marantz NR1504 & SR7009
- CENTRAL SHIPS AUDIO Apple TV - Plex
- CENTRAL SHIPS VIDEO Apple TV – Plex
- CRESTON SYSTEM AV, lighting and heating controlled through Creston I-Pads
Galley & Domestic Equipment
- 1 x Gaggenau range
- 1 x Gaggenau oven
- Gaggenau steam oven
- Gaggenau plate warming oven
- 1 x Gaggenau Microwave
- 1 x Walk-in refrigerator
- 1 x LG Inverter Linear refrigerator
- 1 x Walk-in freezer
- 1 x LG freezer
- 1 x Icemaker in LG freezer unit
- Nespresso and Keurig machines
- 1 x Milk frother
- 1 x Soda stream
- 1 x 6-slice Dualit toaster
- 1 x Dualit kettle
- Breakfast nook
- 1 x TV
- Heated floors
- Large preparation area
- 3 x Gaggenau Wine coolers (2 x in main hallway 1 x in owner's lounge)
- 1x Propane barbeque- Flybridge (New 2021)
- 1x Large Storage pantry for chef (lower deck)
- 2 x Siemens S16-79 Washing Machine (1 x Laundry, 1 x Crew)
- 1 x Siemens S46-51 Dryer (1 x Laundry, 1 x Crew)
- Reservoir steam iron
- 1 x Siemens Range
- 1 x Siemens convection/microwave combination oven
- 1 x Siemens French Door Refrigeration
- 1 x Siemens convection/microwave combination
- 1 x Fridge Freezer
- 1 x Icemaker in fridge
- 1 x Siemens Dishwasher
- 1 x Keurig Coffee Maker
- 1 x Garbage Freezer in adjacent aft companionway
Safety & Fire Protection
- 1 x EPIRB
- 14 x Rocket flares
- 3 x Parachute flares
- Medaire Offshore Pack Defibrillator
- 6 x Life rings
- Santec CCTV system
- Cameras: 2 x Flybridge, Side decks, Forward mast, Aft deck, Owner's deck, 2 x Engine room
- Monitors: Flybridge, 2 x Wheelhouse, Captain's cabin, Crew quarters
- Security system/ Door Alarms on main deck side doors & crew area
- Safes: 6 x in staterooms plus 1 x rifle/gun safe with ammo locker
- 1x rifle/gun safe with ammo locker
- 32 x Smoke + 4 x heat Detectors
- Sea-Fire FM-200 H series in Engine room
- Overhead sprinkler system
- Portable C02, 3 x 5 kg
- Fire Extinguisher (Powder 14 x 6 kg, 1 x 2 kg)
- Seawater Firefighting 2 x fire pump 140 GPM @ 28 PSI (main & emergency)
- 4 x Hose stations each with 15 metres of hose
Tenders & Watersports Equipment
- 1 x 18’ Castoldi Yanmar Jet
- 1x9’ Novurania 30hp Evinrude
- 2 x Viking 25-person life rafts
- 1 x 3-Peson Sea Doos
- 2 x Single Hobie pedal kayaks
- 1 x Double Hobie pedal kayak
- 2 x Single Hobie pedalboards (can also be used as paddleboards)
- 1 x Wakeskate
- 1 x Hyperlite wakeboard
- Double Water ski consisting of a slalom and matching ski
- 4 x Complete scuba sets with 8 tanks
- Dive compressor Brownie's XP25SF
- Snorkeling equipment: 8 x adult 2 x children
- Misc. fishing equipment
- 100’sq Gym
- Kaiser Spin bike
- Kaiser Elliptical
- Kettle Balls
- Weidler weights
- Free weights
- 2 x Yoga Mats
- Sauna / Steam Bath
- Vinyl Wrap to the hull
- Complete New carpets throughout
- New BBQ on the flybridge
- New 4k Vizio TV on aft deck
- New 4k LG 50” TV in Owner Stateroom
- New 4k LG 50" TV in Main Salon
- Air Conditioning plant raw water pump overhaul x 2
- Walk-in freezer raw water pump overhaul and new controller panel
- Hamman Treatment plant Plumbing upgrade
- Cathelco Electrode and Zinc replacement
- 5-year ABT Trac stabilizer seal replacement and service
- Full Transmission service on both ZF units. Included: heat exchanger service, oil change, hose, and gasket replacements
- Back-up SONOS sound system installed
- Teak Cap rails sanded back and re-varnished
- Prop Speed applied to all underwater running gear
- New teak stairs from Wheelhouse to Fly deck
- 2x New Gensy 2.0 Power management plus full electrical upgrade of breakers and switching components installed and commissioned by TESS electrical.
- Coolant flush and replacement on Both Main engines
- Full service on both main engines (Fluids and all filters replaced)
- Upgrade on walk in fridge/freezer controls and annual service performed.
- Recent overhaul and major seal replacement on ALFA LAVAL fuel purifier/spinner.
- Raw water sensor replaced on PORT engine
- Generator Top end overhaul on both generators with the following tasks performed.
- Generator Injectors replaced
- Generator Heat exchanger service
- Generator Valve Clearance adjustment
- Extensive detail of generators with some hoses/clamps replaced and new CATERPILLAR white paint
- New hydraulic lines and dogs on transom shell door
- Hydraulic Valve block assembly serviced with hydraulic lines replaced
- Steering system Serviced - Oil and filter replacement
- New bottom job with antifouling, zincs and prop speed
- New crew area Blackwater transfer box and plumbing installed
- New subfloors in guest shower bases
- 20ft of FIRE main pipe replaced
- 8x Fire main valves replaced
The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. Hours listed may vary from actual hours due to recent use. Purchaser is encouraged to verify hours prior to purchase. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.