2019 48' PEREGRINE YACHTS FANTAIL TUG
THIS GORGEOUS TUG NEEDS TO BE FINISHED! OWN IT FOR A LOT LESS THAN FACTORY!
NOW ONLY $150,000!!! WAS $225,000!!!
IF IT'S A NEW TUG YOU'RE AFTER, YOU HAVE FOUND THE BEST OPTION IN THE US! BUY THIS 48' TUG, AND FINISH YOURSELF, OR HAVE IT FINISHED BY A TEAM OF PROFESSIONAL BOAT BUILDERS AND PROJECT MANAGEMENT, TO YOUR SPECS.
CALL TO DISCUSS OPTIONS, INCLUDING GREATLY REDUCED PURCHASE PRICE WITH CONTRACT TO FINISH THE BUILD.
If you like tugs, you'll love this one! Custom designed by a naval architect, she was just never finished by her previous owner. Now, under new ownership, she stands ready to complete the first portion of her voyage, and that's to be finished properly, and feel the water under her keel! At present the vessel is about 50 - 60% complete, and has the engine, fuel and water tanks, genset, thruster tube, shaft and prop, exhaust stack, heads/showers, and some galley equipment etc in place. She still needs interior joinery, systems, windows, paint etc. There are lots of parts that were pre-purchased too, all available to be installed. This is the PERFECT opportunity to have a quality tug, just the way you want it!!
The build quality is evident when you step onboard, and see the layup. There is not a single organic (wood) core on this vessel, she is completely synthetic with Airex Foam Core being used throughout. Once in the engine room, you can see the level of intent to construct a sturdy cruiser, just by looking at the engine mounting system, it's bullet proof! Of the builders responsible for the building of the hull, deck, and bulkheads, two fiberglass specialists from Christensen Yachts were brought in to make sure everything was laid up properly, and to the highest quality standards possible.
Please see additional equipment included for a list of all gear that comes with the vessel
Contact the listing broker now to come and see this awesome tug for yourself, and let us help you accomplish your dream!
PLEASE NOTE: BITCOIN ACCEPTED
Please contact Jason Whitaker on 971-244-2667, or firstname.lastname@example.org
Additional Specs, Equipment and Information:
- LOA: 48 ft 0 in
Beam: 16 ft 0 in
Maximum Draft: 5 ft 0 in
- Engine 1:
Engine Brand: Detroit Diesel
Year Built: 1995
Engine Model: 1062-5000, 6-71N, 6-cylinder, in-line 2-stroke diesel, naturally aspirated
Engine Type: Inboard
Engine/Fuel Type: Diesel
Drive Type: Direct Drive
Engine Power: 195 HP
- Fuel Tanks: (456 Gallons)
- Number of double berths: 2
Number of cabins: 2
Number of heads: 2
- Inside Equipment
- Bow thruster
Electric bilge pump
- Electrical Equipment
Electrical Circuit: 12V
- Outside Equipment/Extras
- Electric windlass
ADDITIONAL EQUIPMENT INCLUDED
* Maxwell HWC2200DB hydraulic anchor windlass w/drum & gypsy
* Stainless steel exhaust stack w/electronics spreaders
* (4) Freeman cast aluminum deck hatches (2 not installed)
* Cetrek 727 autopilot (not installed)
* Stainless steel hand rails (not assembled or installed)
* 1 Rule 2000, 12VDC submersible
* 1 Rule 3700, 12VDC submersible w/float switch
* Kohlenberg T-1 air trumpet, 3 horns, 252 322 375 HZ
* Two Fortress FX type anchors
* High bulwarks around deck provide safety
* Karibe washer/dryer, AC (not installed)
* Fridge - Norcold DE-561, AC & DC
* (2) Vacuflush Microphor Trimline marine heads
* Groco TPI 10 Type I MSD, new, 12VDC diaphragm-type macerator
* Dickinson diesel cookstove w/oven
* Detroit Diesel 1062-5000, 6-71N, 6-cylinder, in-line 2-stroke diesel, naturally aspirated. 192 HP @ 1,8000 RPM 0 hours
* Gear: Detroit Diesel DD5061A, s/n: 5BL546 2.42:1 ratio
* Single helm Jastram hydraulic & Hough 423 electric pump & Jastrum Jog Lever/no controls yet installed
* Standard bonze/flax rudderpost packing gland
* HPS 10” hydraulic bow thruster (not installed, tube was installed)
* VCS exhaust silencers
* HPS Hydraulic system, 24VDC
* Village Marine SPW-600 water maker, 600 GPD (not installed)
* Walker Engineering AirSep engine air filter/crankcase oil separator ready for final install.
* Kohler, 9kW generator Model: 0CC0Z63
* 4-blade stainless steel, 34RH24 propeller
* 2 1/2" stainless steel shaft
W S Yacht Brokers LLC offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.