Seattle Yachts and W S Yacht Brokers are pleased to announce a strategic sales and service alliance that will better serve yachting clients in all of the Pacific Northwest. Included in this is the appointment of W S Yacht Brokers as an affiliate dealer for Seattle Yachts’ new boat lines in Portland, Oregon.
With this new alliance, W S Yacht Brokers and Seattle Yachts will have a cross marketing, sales and service strategy to:
- Represent new boat lines including:
- Northwest – Pilothouse motor yachts from 48’ to 75’
- Defever – Timeless trawler designs from 46’ to 55’
- Nimbus – Coupe style performance boats from 21’ to 43’
- Paragon – SAR styled boats from 25’ to 35’
- Elan – Modern performance sailing vessels from 20’ to 50’
- Tayana – Luxury world class sailing vessels from 37’ to 72’
- Hudson PowerCat – Modern power catamarans of 48’ and 55’
- Assist clients by professionally representing them in the purchase and sale of brokerage listings in Oregon, British Columbia and Washington
- Arrange pre-purchase inspections, surveys and sea trials
- Assist clients in understanding and navigating through US documentation and registration as well as the development of taxation strategies
- Provide cross delivery services including importation, customs clearances and duty remittance
- Offer a wide range of ancillary services to visiting boaters (from engine/generator repair to guidance to our favorite fishing grounds)
Seattle Yachts, with 10 broker associates has been in business since 1983 and has offices in Seattle (Shilshole Bay Marina), Anacortes (Anacortes Marina), and Jupiter, Florida.
W S Yacht Brokers is located in Portland, Oregon and has 3 broker associates, with over 45 years of combined maritime experience to better serve our clients.